You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameInfliximabProduct NameREMICADE®Therapeutic AreaDigestive System DiseasesEnrollment108% Female49%% White100%
Product ClassAntirheumatic Agents - Biologic Response ModifiersSponsor Protocol NumberC0168T16Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedCrohn's DiseaseMean/Median Age (Years)38
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Estimating the association between TNF inhibitors and Legionnaires' disease and Listeriosis: A Meta-analysis
- Evidence-generation for biologics in pediatric studies
- Influence of Race and Ethnicity on the Efficacy of Biologic Drugs for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Efficacy of Crohn?s Disease Treatment Stratified by Disease Phenotype