- CSR Summary Not Yet Avaiable
- Primary Citation Not Available
- Data Specification Not Available
You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameAbiraterone acetateProduct NameZYTIGA®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment57% FemaleN/A% WhiteN/A
Product ClassHormonesSponsor Protocol NumberCOU-AA-BMAData PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedNeoplasms, ProstaticMean/Median Age (Years)69.1
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Understanding the Symptom Experience of Abiraterone and the Effect on Quality of Life for Men with metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Risk of therapy-related adverse events in men on abiraterone or enzalutamide, a meta-analysis of clinical trial data
- Psychiatric Symptoms as Adverse Events of Abiraterone / Prednisolone Therapy: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis