You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameCanagliflozinProduct NameINVOKANA®Therapeutic AreaNutritional and Metabolic DiseasesEnrollment1452% Female48%% White67%
Product ClassDiabetes Related- OtherSponsor Protocol Number28431754DIA3009Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedDiabetes Mellitus, Type 2Mean/Median Age (Years)57
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Understanding frailty, multimorbidity and renal failure in clinical trials: Attrition, retention and heterogeneity of treatment effects in trials
- The efficacy of canagliflozin in diabetes subgroups by using an unsupervised machine-learning method
- Minimax regret for data analysis with application to clinical treatment decisions
- Reporting of harms in SGLT2 clinical study reports compared to trial registries and publications: a methodological review
- Examination of implications of acute declines in kidney function with SGLTII inhibitors
- Cardiovascular safety associated with SGLT-2 inhibitors across racial groups in patients with T2DM: a meta analysis and systematic review.
- A new randomization procedure: pairwise sequential randomization (PSR), properties and applications in both causal inference and clinical trials.
- MASTERMIND: Stratification of response to SGLT2 inhibitor glucose lowering therapy