You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameCanagliflozinProduct NameINVOKANA®Therapeutic AreaNutritional and Metabolic DiseasesEnrollment716% Female44%% White77%
Product ClassDiabetes Related- OtherSponsor Protocol Number28431754DIA3010Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedDiabetes Mellitus, Type 2Mean/Median Age (Years)63
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Understanding frailty, multimorbidity and renal failure in clinical trials: Attrition, retention and heterogeneity of treatment effects in trials
- Reporting of harms in SGLT2 clinical study reports compared to trial registries and publications: a methodological review
- Examination of implications of acute declines in kidney function with SGLTII inhibitors
- Cardiovascular safety associated with SGLT-2 inhibitors across racial groups in patients with T2DM: a meta analysis and systematic review.
- MASTERMIND: Stratification of response to SGLT2 inhibitor glucose lowering therapy