You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameInfliximabProduct NameREMICADE®Therapeutic AreaDigestive System DiseasesEnrollment297% Female46.8%% White92.9%
Product ClassAntirheumatic Agents - Biologic Response ModifiersSponsor Protocol NumberREMICADECRD3001Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedCrohn's DiseaseMean/Median Age (Years)34
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Identification of the Need for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Crohn's Disease Patients: A Ma-chine Learning Approach
- Estimating the association between TNF inhibitors and Legionnaires' disease and Listeriosis: A Meta-analysis
- Evidence-generation for biologics in pediatric studies
- Efficacy of Crohn?s Disease Treatment Stratified by Disease Phenotype