You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameAbiraterone acetateProduct NameZYTIGA®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment131% FemaleN/A% White82.4%
Product ClassHormonesSponsor Protocol Number212082PCR2005Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedNeoplasms, ProstaticMean/Median Age (Years)72
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Please note: only primary analysis data (completed in 2013) are available for this study.
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Risk of therapy-related adverse events in men on abiraterone or enzalutamide, a meta-analysis of clinical trial data
- External Validation of a Prognostic Model of Metastasis-Free Survival In Men with Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Psychiatric Symptoms as Adverse Events of Abiraterone / Prednisolone Therapy: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis