- Primary Citation Not Yet Available
- Data Specification Not Available
You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameAbiraterone acetateProduct NameZYTIGA®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment313% FemaleN/A% WhiteN/A
Product ClassHormonesSponsor Protocol NumberABI-PRO-3002Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedNeoplasms, ProstaticMean/Median Age (Years)71
- Collected Datasets Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Understanding the Symptom Experience of Abiraterone and the Effect on Quality of Life for Men with metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Evaluation of G-computation and conformal prediction to provide early signs of efficacy in single arm trial with time to event outcomes
- Risk of therapy-related adverse events in men on abiraterone or enzalutamide, a meta-analysis of clinical trial data
- Assessing the Androgen indifferent prostate cancer patients response to novel antiandrogen-based regimen or taxanes
- Overall Survival and Radiographic Progression Free Survival difference among Asian, White and Black mCRPC patients treated with Abiraterone
- Association between adverse events and change in quality-of-life scores in phase II-III cancer clinical trials
- The Impact of Second Generation Anti-Androgens on Sexual Function in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer