You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameAbiraterone acetateProduct NameZYTIGA®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment1209% FemaleN/A% WhiteN/A
Product ClassHormonesSponsor Protocol Number212082PCR3011Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedNeoplasms, ProstaticMean/Median Age (Years)67.1
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- The Impact of Dose Timing on the Efficacy and Safety of Abiraterone Acetate plus Prednisone in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Understanding the Symptom Experience of Abiraterone and the Effect on Quality of Life for Men with metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Bone modifying agent in treatment of patients with metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer
- The association between antibiotics exposure and outcomes in men with prostate cancer
- Improving Outcome in Advanced Prostate Cancer: a Pooled Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Risk of therapy-related adverse events in men on abiraterone or enzalutamide, a meta-analysis of clinical trial data
- Assessing the Androgen indifferent prostate cancer patients response to novel antiandrogen-based regimen or taxanes
- Development of a prognostic calculator for patients with metastatic prostate cancer undergoing treatment with androgen receptor axis-targeted therapy.
- Association between adverse events and change in quality-of-life scores in phase II-III cancer clinical trials
- What are the re-identification risk scores of publicly available anonymised clinical trial datasets?
- Progression Free Survival and Mutation Landscape between Eastern and Western de novo Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- The Impact of Second Generation Anti-Androgens on Sexual Function in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer
- A statistical methodology study to evaluate External Comparator Arm study results versus Randomized Controlled Trials in cancer drug development
- Prognostic Indicators in High-Risk Metastatic Castrate Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- The neutrophil to leukocyte ratio(NLR) as a biomarker in metastatic castrate sensitive prostate cancer(mCRPC) patients treated with abiraterone
- PSA Progression in High-Risk Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Systematic review and individual participant data meta-analyses of systemic treatments for hormone-sensitive metastatic prostate cancer