You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameAbiraterone acetateProduct NameZYTIGA®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment164% FemaleN/A% WhiteN/A
Product ClassHormonesSponsor Protocol Number212082PCR2023Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedNeoplasms, ProstaticMean/Median Age (Years)69.6
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Risk of therapy-related adverse events in men on abiraterone or enzalutamide, a meta-analysis of clinical trial data
- Assessing the Androgen indifferent prostate cancer patients response to novel antiandrogen-based regimen or taxanes
- Evaluation of a single global item for side effect bother
- The Impact of Second Generation Anti-Androgens on Sexual Function in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Psychiatric Symptoms as Adverse Events of Abiraterone / Prednisolone Therapy: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis