You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameDaratumumabProduct NameDARZALEX®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment570% Female40.8%% White68%
Product ClassMonoclonal AntibodySponsor Protocol Number54767414MMY3003Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedMultiple MyelomaMean/Median Age (Years)64.4
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Is minimal residual disease a valid surrogate endpoint for survival in multiple myeloma?
- Using Electronic Health Records to derive a Synthetic Control Arm for a historical trial on Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Associations between response, progression, and overall survival in phase III daratumumab clinical trials in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
- Evaluation of longitudinal serum M protein (or free light chain) to predict survival in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma