You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameDaratumumabProduct NameDARZALEX®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment706% Female53.7%% White85.1%
Product ClassMonoclonal AntibodySponsor Protocol Number54767414MMY3007Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedMultiple MyelomaMean/Median Age (Years)71.4
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Is minimal residual disease a valid surrogate endpoint for survival in multiple myeloma?
- Thromboembolism Prophylaxis and the Incidence of Venous Thromboembolism in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients Enrolled on the MAIA trial
- Associations between response, progression, and overall survival in phase III daratumumab clinical trials in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma