You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameDaratumumabProduct NameDARZALEX®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment737% Female47.9%% White91.6%
Product ClassMonoclonal AntibodySponsor Protocol Number54767414MMY3008Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedMultiple MyelomaMean/Median Age (Years)73
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Allostatic Load, Treatment Outcomes, and Mortality in Transplant-Ineligible Patients with Multiple Myeloma
- Is minimal residual disease a valid surrogate endpoint for survival in multiple myeloma?
- Association between adverse events and change in quality-of-life scores in phase II-III cancer clinical trials
- Using Electronic Health Records to derive a Synthetic Control Arm for a historical trial on Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Indirect comparison of daratumumab-based regimen versus bortezomib, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone for newly diagnosed, transplant ineligible MM
- Thromboembolism Prophylaxis and the Incidence of Venous Thromboembolism in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients Enrolled on the MAIA trial
- Associations between response, progression, and overall survival in phase III daratumumab clinical trials in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma