You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameApalutamideProduct NameERLEADA®Therapeutic AreaCancers and Other NeoplasmsEnrollment982% FemaleN/A% White75.2%
Product ClassNonsteroidal antiandrogenSponsor Protocol Number56021927PCR3001Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedNeoplasms, ProstaticMean/Median Age (Years)71.1
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Understanding the Symptom Experience of Abiraterone and the Effect on Quality of Life for Men with metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Evaluation of G-computation and conformal prediction to provide early signs of efficacy in single arm trial with time to event outcomes
- The association between antibiotics exposure and outcomes in men with prostate cancer
- Improving Outcome in Advanced Prostate Cancer: a Pooled Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Risk of therapy-related adverse events in men on abiraterone or enzalutamide, a meta-analysis of clinical trial data
- Assessing the Androgen indifferent prostate cancer patients response to novel antiandrogen-based regimen or taxanes
- The impact of long-term proton pump inhibitors use on the prognosis of patients receiving Androgen-annihilation therapy.
- Association between adverse events and change in quality-of-life scores in phase II-III cancer clinical trials