- CSR Summary Available
- Primary Citation Not Available
- Data Specification Not Available
You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameEsketamineProduct NameSPRAVATO®Therapeutic AreaBehaviors and Mental DisordersEnrollment202% Female47.5%% WhiteN/A
Product ClassNMDA receptor antagonistSponsor Protocol Number54135419TRD2005Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedDepressive Disorder, MajorMean/Median Age (Years)43.4
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Cognitive effects of repeated-dose Ketamine in the treatment of major depression: a systematic review and individual patient data meta-analysis.
- Esketamine for treatment-resistant depression in adults: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis on efficacy and tolerability of esketamine
- Sex Differences in the Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine
- Efficacy of esketamine for "treatment resistant depression" assessed by MADRS score after at least 4 weeks, an IPD meta-analysis
- Role of clinical, historical and demographic factors in the response to antidepressants versus placebo
- Machine Learning for predicting treatment efficacy and clinical categorizations across mental health disorders.