- CSR Summary Not Available
- Primary Citation Trial has yet to be published
- Data Specification Not Available
You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameEsketamineProduct NameSPRAVATO®Therapeutic AreaNervous System DiseasesEnrollment252% Female44.8%% White8.3%
Product ClassNMDA receptor antagonistSponsor Protocol NumberESKETINTRD3006Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedDepressive Disorder, Treatment-ResistantMean/Median Age (Years)37.3
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Esketamine for treatment-resistant depression in adults: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis on efficacy and tolerability of esketamine
- Sex Differences in the Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine
- Efficacy of esketamine for "treatment resistant depression" assessed by MADRS score after at least 4 weeks, an IPD meta-analysis