You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameInfliximabProduct NameREMICADE®Therapeutic AreaDigestive System DiseasesEnrollment306% Female49%% White95.4%
Product ClassAntirheumatic Agents - Biologic Response ModifiersSponsor Protocol NumberC0168T26Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedCrohn's DiseaseMean/Median Age (Years)37
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Identification of the Need for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Crohn's Disease Patients: A Ma-chine Learning Approach
- Estimating the association between TNF inhibitors and Legionnaires' disease and Listeriosis: A Meta-analysis
- Evidence-generation for biologics in pediatric studies
- The impact of biological interventions on health?related quality of life in adults with Crohn's disease
- Influence of Race and Ethnicity on the Efficacy of Biologic Drugs for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Efficacy of Crohn?s Disease Treatment Stratified by Disease Phenotype