You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameCanagliflozinProduct NameINVOKANA®Therapeutic AreaNutritional and Metabolic DiseasesEnrollment4401% Female33.9%% White40.7%
Product ClassSodium-Glucose Co-Transporter 2 (SGLT2) InhibitorSponsor Protocol Number28431754DNE3001Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedDiabetes Mellitus, Type 2Mean/Median Age (Years)63
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Understanding frailty, multimorbidity and renal failure in clinical trials: Attrition, retention and heterogeneity of treatment effects in trials
- The efficacy of canagliflozin in diabetes subgroups by using an unsupervised machine-learning method
- Risk stratification and responder identification for GLP-1RA and SGLT2i in T2DM: application of two machine learning based prediction models
- Cluster Analysis of Cardiovascular Phenotypes and SGLT2 Inhibition in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Established Cardiovascular Disease
- Effects of new antidiabetic agents on cardiovascular outcomes in older adults: systemic review and meta-analysis