You are not logged in.
Please login to continue selecting trials.
Generic NameInfliximabProduct NameREMICADE®Therapeutic AreaDigestive System DiseasesEnrollment364% Female40%% White96%
Product ClassAntirheumatic Agents - Biologic Response ModifiersSponsor Protocol NumberC0168T37Data PartnerJohnson & JohnsonCondition StudiedColitis, UlcerativeMean/Median Age (Years)40
- Collected Datasets Available
- Data Definition Specification Available
- Protocol with Amendments Available
- Statistical Analysis Plan Available
- Clinical Study Report Available
Approved Data Requests Associated with this Trial
- Validation of an artificial intelligence model on central read endoscopic disease severity in patients with ulcerative colitis
- Estimating Differences in the Comparison of Outcomes in Clinical Trials for UC Patients using Patient-Level Data and Aggregated Data: Network Meta-Ana
- Efficacy of medical therapies for ulcerative colitis according to disease distribution: An individual patient data meta-analysis of RCTs
- Impact of concomitant baseline medication on efficacy of biologics and small molecules for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Precision Medicine for Patients with Ulcerative Colitis Using Synthetic Controls
- A Prediction Model for Loss of Response in Ulcerative Colitis Patients Initially Responding to Infliximab Therapy After Induction.
- Impact of Steroid Weaning Regimens on Outcomes in Clinical Trials of Ulcerative Colitis
- Estimating the association between TNF inhibitors and Legionnaires' disease and Listeriosis: A Meta-analysis
- Enhancing inference from real-world data using externally-derived missing data models: a pilot study of Ulcerative Colitis
- Cross-Trial Comparisons of Biologic Therapies for Auto-Immune Diseases
- Evidence-generation for biologics in pediatric studies
- Influence of Race and Ethnicity on the Efficacy of Biologic Drugs for Inflammatory Bowel Disease